BBK 511 Социальная гигиена и организация здравоохранения
This model of management of medical organizations providing dental care in the municipality "city of Yekaterinburg" (hereinafter ― the Guide), developed by the North-West state medical University. I. Mechnikova (SZSMU), the Department of emergency medical care, the Department of therapeutic dentistry and propaedeutics of dental diseases, the Department of public health and health organization of the Ural state medical University (UMMU), the Department of clinical psychology and psychophysiology of the Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B. N. Yeltsin (Urfu) in the framework of the Priority project "Creation of a new model of medical organization providing primary health care". The main objectives of the Priority project " Creation of a new model of medical organization..."and this Manual recommended for performance by all organizations and the medical organizations in the territory of municipality" the city of Yekaterinburg " performing the municipal task on rendering free medical care within the Territorial program of the state guarantees of free rendering medical care to citizens: improving the work of outpatient departments of municipal health care institutions of the municipality " Ekaterinburg city»; the introduction of a unified institutional approach to the modus operandi of the staff of the clinics; introduction of patient-oriented technologies in polyclinics of Yekaterinburg; increasing the availability of outpatient medical care; prevention and risk reduction in the provision of dental care through the introduction of an identification Protocol and standardization of medical care; rational organization of work of medical personnel of polyclinics; improving the psychology of the relationship of patient and medical worker, psycho, psycho-corrective and therapeutic ways to help patients.
improving the quality of dental care, reducing risks in the provision of dental care, the model of management of medical organizations
1. Abramova G. S. Practical psychology: Textbook for University students. – Ed. 6th, pererab. I DOP. - M.: Academic project, 2003. - 496 p.
2. Bodrov V. A. Psychological stress. - M.: Per Se, 2012. - 528 p.
3. Bondarenko A. F. Psychological help: theory and practice. - M.: Independent firm "Class", 2001. - 336 p.
4. Vodop'yanova N. E. Psychodiagnostics of stress. – SPb.: Peter, 2009. 225 p.
5. Druzhinin N. E. Dictionary of vocational guidance and psychological support. - Tomsk: Kemerovo regional center of professional orientation of youth and psychological support of the population, Tomsk center of professional orientation, 2003. [Electronic resource.] – Mode of access: http://esta2011.h16.ru/spravinfa/slovar/ Ditionair.html (date accessed: 03.08.2016)
6. Chernavsky, A. F., Petrov I. A., Gavrilov A. S., Chernavskii, M. A. an Empirical study of stress in a dental local government offices / F. A. Chernavskii, A. I. Petrov, A. S. Gavrilov, M. A. Chernavskii // Problems of dentistry 2016. Vol. 12 № 3, Yekaterinburg, p. 107-112
7. Chernavsky, A. F., Petrov I. A., Belova O. A. Formation of psychological stability of dentists MAU "SP number 12" in the provision of medical services / F. A. Chernavskii, A. I. Petrov, O. E. Belova // Problems of dentistry, 2016, vol. 12, No. 2, Ekaterinburg, pp. 116-124.
8. Chernavsky, A. F. the Psychology of fear monograph // Collective monograph, the Ministry of education and science of Russian Federation. Federation, Ural. Federal soldier. UN-T.-Ekaterinburg: Publishing house Ural. UN-TA, 2018-216 p.
9. Chernavsky A. F. Organizational and psychological factors in the formation of stress-tolerance in professional activities of doctors-dentists / Zaripov, E. M., Petrov, A. I., Chernavskii, A. F., Chernavskii, M. A. // Ural medical journal No. 7 (140), 2016. P. 68-72.
10. Chernavsky A. F. management of quality of work of the dentist of the orthopedist in MAU " SP No. 12 "on the example of use of the program" arm orthopedics " / Petrov, I. A., Chernavsky, A. F. , Sharangin, R. K. // Ural medical journal No. 7 (140), 2016. P. 72-76.
11. Chernavsky, A. F. an Organizational-psychological approach to the formation of conflictological competence of the medical worker as a method of quality control of dental care in terms of the municipal enterprises / Petrov, I. A., Chernavsky, A. F. , Nikishin, E. V. // Ural medical journal No. 7 (140), 2016. P. 76-80.
12. Chernavsky A. F. Empirical research of factors of psychological stability of medical personnel in the conditions of dental municipal institution / Chernavsky, A. F., Petrov, I. A., Bogush, M. V. / / Ural medical journal №7 (140), 2016. P. 80-85.
13. Chernavsky, A. F. Effectiveness of psychological counseling of management and staff, reorganizatio dental institutions / Ivanova, E. S., Chernavskii, A. F. Petrov, I. A. // Problems of dentistry 2016, vol. 12 No. 3 /2016, Ekaterinburg, Pp. 75-83.
14. Chernavsky A. F. Organizational development of determinants of professionalism of medical workers in conditions of municipal institution / Petrov, I. A., Chernavsky, A. F., Malinin, I. N., Chernavsky, M. A. / / Ural medical journal №10 (144), 2016. P. 80-90.
15. Kulikov L. V. Awareness of health as a value / / Psychology of health. Edited by G. S. Nikiforov. – SPb.: St. Petersburg state University publ., 2006.
16. Stonewa I. Yu Psychological stability of personality to stress factors. [Electronic resource.] – Mode of access: http://www.edit.muh.ru/content/mag/trudy/11_2009/09.pdf (date accessed: 04.10.2016)
17. Psychology of man from birth to death / edited by A. A. Rean. – SPb.: PRIME-EUROZNAK, 2002. - 656 p. [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www ahhh!e-reading.club / bookreader.php/113018 / Kollektiv_-_Psihologiya_cheloveka_ot_rozhdeniya_do_smerti.html (date accessed: 12.09.2016)
18. Neupokoeva L. Yu., Rusakova I. V. Identification of loss of working time using the tools of "lean technologies" in the provision of dental care surgical profile./ Topical issues of modern medical science and health care: Proceedings of the III International scientific and practical conference of young scientists and students [Electronic resource], Ekaterinburg, 3-5 April 2018-Ekaterinburg: publishing house of UMMU, 2018. - Volume 2. - p. 69-74
19. Rusakova I. V., Nozhkina N. To Improve the system of legal training of dentists, taking into account the requirements of the new professional standard in the SB: Innovative technologies in education and science of the SB. mate. II inter. scientific practice. Conf. Editorial Board: O. N. Shirokov [and others]. 2017. 6 p. 162-166.
20. Rusakova I. V., Kostenko M. V. Positioning as a method of non-price competition in the dental business in the collection: Science, education, society: trends and prospects of the collection of materials of the V International scientific-practical conference. 2017. P. 140-146.
21. Some aspects of improving the effectiveness of the use of the website of the medical organization Rusakova I. V., balina V. M. Medical law. 2018. No. 4. P. 37-41. Zero
22. Identification of problem areas and identification of ways to optimize processes in the organization of the registry of the municipal dental clinic with the introduction of methods of "lean production" Rusakova I. V., Chernavsky A. F., Petrov V. I., Zinkovskaya S. M. problems of dentistry. 2018. Vol. 14. No. 1. P. 110-115.
23. The psychological basis of the use of gaming principles and practices of gamification in teaching patients dental profile healthy lifestyle Chernavsky A. F., Rusakova, I. V., Petrov I. A. Problems of dentistry. 2018. Vol. 14. No. 3. P. 91-96.
24. Legal and social aspects of dental care: the relationship of satisfaction and quality Kharitonov M. P., Rusakova I. V. in the collection: Dentistry of The great Urals III all-Russian workshop on fundamental dentistry. Under the ed. Kovtun O. P.; Ural state medical University, Institute of Geology and Geochemistry. academician Zavaritsky, Institute of organic synthesis. academician of RAS I. Ya. Yekaterinburg, 2015. P. 43.
25. Features of dental care for patients with hemophilia and Willebrand's disease on outpatient surgical reception Rusakova I. V., Kharitonova M. P., Avhadyeva E. V., Zobnina A. A. Actual directions of scientific research: from theory to practice. 2015. № 3 (5). P. 75-77.
26. Emergency care in dentistry. Quick guide/A. B. Bichun, A.V. Vasiliev, V. V. Mikhailov. - Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2009. - 320c. - (Series "topical issues of medicine").
27. Guide to emergency medical care. Practical guide. - Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2007. - 816s.