GRNTI 76.29 Клиническая медицина
OKSO 31.06.2001 Клиническая медицина
BBK 566 Стоматология
TBK 573 Клиническая медицина в целом
Importance ― optimization of local treatment of purulent wounds in inflammatory diseases of the maxillofacial area in children. Objectives ― improving the effectiveness of local treatment of children with purulent-inflammatory diseases of the maxillofacial area. Methods. The study included 74 children who were treated for abscesses and phlegmon of the maxillofacial area in the Republican Clinical Hospital of Ufa. The patients were divided into 2 groups. The main group included 34 children with abscesses and phlegmon of the maxillofacial area. For treatment they used ointment with Furacilin, Lidocaine and Dibunolum. The control group included 40 patients. For their treatment used ointment Levomecol. Results. The course of the wound process in patients of both groups was accompanied by edema in the postoperative wound area. Edema was stopped 1.2 times faster in the main group (p<0,01). In the main group, hyperemia persisted for up to 3 days. In the control group, hyperemia persisted at 3.9 ± 0.2 days. Normalization of temperature after surgery in the main group occurred one day earlier (at 4,3±0,8 day). Reduced pain in children in the main group was observed after 3 days. Normalization of blood counts in the main group was faster. The healing of the postoperative wound in the main group occurred by 7.7 ± 0.2 days, in the control group – at 8.8 ± 0.2 days (p<0,01). The dynamics of the wound process in the main group was faster. Conclusions. Thus, the ointment based on Furacilin, Lidocaine and Dibunolum provides a prolonged effect of drugs, prevents side effects, creates a high concentration of the drug in the short term, possesses osmotic activity, improves the drainage conditions of the wound, leads to anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anesthetic action. The ointment is convenient and hygienic to use.
abscess, phlegmon, purulent wound, postoperative treatment, inflammation of the maxillofacial area
1. Agapov B.C., Czarev V.N., Pimenova I.A. [Clinical and microbiological analysis of the results of the local application of perftoran in the complex treatment of patients with odontogenic face and body phlegmons]. Institut stomatologii =Institute of Dentistry, 2005, no.2: pp. 50-52 (in russ.).
2. Boev I. A., Godovalov A. P., Shtraube G. I., Antakov G. I. [Intensity of endogenous intoxication in patients with facial phlegmon and comorbid pathology]. Problemy` stomatologii=Actual problems in dentistry, 2018, no.1, pp. 71-75 (in russ.) https://doi.org/10.18481/2077-7566-2018-000014
3. Gajvoronskaya T.V. [Dynamics of the state of antioxidant activity of blood plasma in patients with odontogenic phlegmon of the maxillofacial area with complex treatment]. Rossijskij stomatologicheskij zhurnal= Russian Dental Journal, 2008, no.1: pp.30-31 (in russ.).
4. Gubin M.A., Xaritonov Yu.M. [Results of the study of complications of acute odontogenic infection in dental patients]. Rossijskij stomatologicheskij zhurnal= Russian Dental Journal, 2005, no.1: pp.10-14 (in russ.).
5. Dregalkina A. A., Kostina I. N. [Modern aspects of antibacterial therapy in practice of doctors-surgeons and maxillofacial surgeon]. Problemy` stomatologii=Actual problems in dentistry, 2017, no. 2.: pp.39-44 (in russ.). https://doi.org/10.18481/2077-7566-2017-13-2-39-44
6. Durnova E.A., Artifeksova A.A., Orlinskaya N.Yu. [Morphological criteria for the effectiveness of treatment of patients with acute purulent-inflammatory diseases of the maxillofacial area]. Stomatologiya=Stomatology, 2003, no.3, pp. 12- 14 (in russ.)
7. Durnova E.A. [Comparative analysis of the functional activity of neutrophils in the blood and oral cavity in patients with purulent-inflammatory process in the oral cavity]. Stomatologiya=Stomatology, 2005, no.3, pp. 29- 32 (in russ.)
8. Kolsanov A. B., Tolstov A. B., Voronin A. C. [Morphological features of the healing of skin defects in the application of wound phytocoatings in the experiment]. Morfologiya =Morphology, 2012, no.3: pp.80 (in russ).
9. Imenov D.A., Bakiev B.A., Kasenova N.S., Kuramaeva U.K. [Local drug treatment of purulent wounds in patients with purulent - inflammatory diseases of the maxillofacial area and neck]. Vestnik KGMA im. I.K. Axunbaeva=Bulletin of the, 2015, no.14: pp.88-95 (in russ.).
10. Kravtsevich L. A., Horov O. G. [Clinical Aspects, Diagnosis and Treatment of Phlegmon Maxillofacial Area and Neck]. Voyennaya meditsina = Military medicine, 2008, no. 2 (7), pp. 54–57. (in russ.)
11. Mirsaeva F.Z. Oslozhneniya gnojny`x vospalitel`ny`x zabolevanij chelyustno-licevoj oblasti [Complications of purulent inflammatory diseases of the maxillofacial region]. Ufa, 2006, 190p. (in russ.)
12. Petrosyan N.E`., Nedel`ko N.A., Gorbov L.V., Petrosyan E`.A. [The use of multivariate statistical analysis for the integrated assessment of the quality of treatment of patients with purulent-inflammatory diseases of the maxillofacial area]. Stomatologiya=Stomatology, 2004, no.6, pp. 26-30 (in russ.)
13. Razmakhnin E.V., Shangin V.A., Kudryavtseva O.G., Okhlopkov D.Y. [Possibilities of vacuum-instillation therapy with dimexidum and betadine in the treatment of purulent wounds]. Acta Biomedica Scientifica, 2017, no.2(6): pp.153-156 (in russ.) https://doi.org/10.12737/article_5a0a8e0d03dc42.56682733
14. Robustova T.G. Xirurgicheskaya stomatologiya [Surgical Dentistry]. M., 2003, 503p. (in russ)
15. Robustova T.G. Odontogennyye vospalitel'nyye zabolevaniya [Odontogenic inflammatory diseases], M., 2006, 664 p. (in russ.)
16. Solov`yov M.M. Tecz V.V., Bobrov A.P., Artyomenko K. L., Moshkevich I.R., Tecz G.V. [The use of deoxyribonuclease enzyme in patients with abscesses and phlegmons of the maxillofacial region]. Stomatologiya=Stomatology, 2006, no.6: pp. 40-45 (in russ.)
17. Tecz V.V. [The role of oral microflora in the development of human diseases] Stomatologiya=Stomatology, 2008, no.3: pp.76-80 (in russ.).
18. Fedota N. V., Fonareva E. A [Histomorphological picture of the wound process in the application of nanoparticle-based ointment in the treatment of wounds] Agrarny`j vestnik Urala =Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals, 2018, no.2: pp.1-1 (in russ.).
19. Udal`czova N.A., Ermolaeva L.A., Faizov T.T. [Inflammatory processes of the maxillofacial area (issues of pathogenesis and treatment)]. Institut stomatologii= Institute of Dentistry, 2005, no.4: pp.74 (in russ.).
20. Chujkin S.V. , Bajmuxametov A.R. Limfadenity` chelyustno-licevoj oblasti u detej [Maxillofacial lymphadenitis in children]. Ufa, 2006, 119p. (in russ.)
21. A.J. Singer, D.A. Talan. Management of skin abscesses in the era of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. N Engl J Med, 370 (2014), pp. 1039-1047
22. Chen A.E., K.C. Carroll, M. Diener-West, T. Ross, J. Ordun, M.A. Goldstein, et al. Randomized controlled trial of cephalexin versus clindamycin for uncomplicated pediatric skin infections. Pediatrics, 127 (2011), pp. 573-80
23. L.G. Miller, R.S. Daum, C.B. Creech, D. Young, M.D. Downing, S.J. Eells, et. al. Clindamycin versus trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole for uncomplicated skin infections. N Engl J Med, 372 (2015), pp. 1093-1103
24. Sinhabahu, V.P., Hettiarachchi, J., Gamage, M. and Beneragama, D.H., 2018. A child with an unusual lump in the cheek. Sri Lanka Journal of Child Health, 47(1), pp.89–90. DOI: http://doi.org/10.4038/sljch.v47i1.8440
25. Talan DA, Mower WR, Krishnadasan A, Abrahamian FM, Lovecchio F, Karras DJ, et al. Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole versus Placebo for Uncomplicated Skin Abscess. N Engl J Med 2016;374:823-32. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpeds.2016.06.073