Periodontal Inflammatory diseases of the patients with dysplasia of the connective tissue (DCT) characterized by the torpidity; the decreased reaction to the topical treatment. To maintain the effectiveness of the treatment of the destructive-inflammatory diseases of the periodontitis of the people with DCT, medicinal composition was invented. The medical composition consists of the components involved in the biosynthesis of the connective tissue, having high level of the transmucosal activity, anti-inflammatory and reparative effect. The purpose of the study is an evaluation of the effectiveness of the local application of the pharmacological composition with the reparative effect consisting of the components making an effect on the connective tissue exchange during complexed periodontitis treatment of the patients with dysplasia of the connective tissue. Methodology. In the research, 56 adults were involved (37,9 ± 2,2 years old). The participants are male and female, having undifferentiated forms of DCT and moderately severe chronic periodontitis diagnosis. The patients were divided into two groups: 1st group – got the standardized treatment of the chronic periodontitis according to the clinical recommendations n = 27); 2nd group – got the standardized treatment of the chronic periodontitis supplemented with the application of the invented pharmacological composition after the surgical stage for the 14-day period, n = 29. An original and dynamic evaluation of the clinical and laboratory indicators (the index evaluation of the periodontitis and hygiene of the oral cavity; the index of hemomicrocirculation in the periodontal tissues; oxyproline content in the oral fluid) was conducted after 7, 14, 30 and 180 days. The results: The effectiveness was confirmed with the complexed dynamic comparative monitoring of the several clinical and laboratory indicators for the 6-month period. The statistically important differences were revealed in the index evaluation (PMA, PBI, PI); the index of the local hemomicrocirculation (Q am, the pulsation index); the content of the oxyproline in the oral fluid after 30 and 180-days periods. Conclusion. The invented pharmacological composition with the reparative effect consisting of the components making an effect on the connective tissue exchange, has shown the effectiveness while the complexed treatment of the periodontitis of the patients with undifferentiated dysplasia of the connective tissue.
the dysplasia of the connective tissue, periodontitis, pharmacological composition with the reparative effect, hemomicrocirculation of the periodontal tissue, treatment
1. Bondarchuk A.V., Harah Ya.N., Kirakosyan L.G., Karpova V.M., Arutyunov S.D. Integral'naya harakteristika pokazateley ul'trazvukovoy doplerografii pri ocenke sostoyaniya gemodinamiki v tkanyah parodonta. Parodontologiya. 2022;27(2):126-133. [A.V. Bondarchuk, Y.N. Kharakh, L.G. Kirakosyan, V.M. Karpova, S.D. Arutyunov. Integral characteristics of Doppler ultrasound parameters in periodontal status assessment. Parodontologiya. 2022;27(2):126-133. (In Russ.)]. https://doi.org/10.33925/1683-3759-2022-27-2-126-133
2. Vagner V.D., Konev V.P., Korshunov A.S., Rogachev E.A., Kuryatnikov K.N., Skurihina A.P., Bondar' A.A. Issledovanie akseleracionnyh izmeneniy i polovogo dimorfizma chelyustno-licevoy oblasti pri displazii soedinitel'noy tkani. Institut stomatologii. 2021;3(92):34-37. [V.D. Vagner, V.P. Konev, A.S. Korshunov, E.A. Rogachev, K.N. Kuryatnikov, A.P. Skurikhina, A.A. Bondar. Research of acceleration changes and sexual dimorphism of the maxillofacial region in connective tissue dysplasia. Institute of Dentistry. 2021;3(92):34-37. (In Russ.)]. https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46652195
3. Grigorovich E.Sh., Samohina V.I., Polyakova R.V. Ocenka rezul'tatov stomatologicheskogo obsledovaniya lic s nedifferencirovannoy displaziey soedinitel'noy tkani. Cathedra-Kafedra. Stomatologicheskoe obrazovanie. 2021;78:16-21. [E.Sh. Grigorovich, V.I. Samokhina, R.V. Polyakova. Evaluation of the results of dental examination of persons with undifferentiated connective tissue dysplasia. CATHEDRA. Dental education. 2021;78:16-21. (In Russ.)]. https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48219399
4. Martynov A.I., Nechaeva G.I. Klinicheskie rekomendacii Rossiyskogo nauchnogo medicinskogo obschestva terapevtov po diagnostike, lecheniyu i reabilitacii pacientov s displaziyami soedinitel'noy tkani (pervyy peresmotr). Medicinskiy vestnik Severnogo Kavkaza. 2018;13(1-2):137-209. [A.I. Martynov, G.I. Nechaeva. Guidelines of the russian scientific medical society of internal medicine on the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with the connective tissue displasia (first edition). Medical news of north Caucasus. 2018;13(1-2):137-209. (In Russ.)]. https://doi.org/10.14300/mnnc.2018.13037
5. Nagaeva M.O., Shestel' I.L. Nanostruktura kollagena kostnoy tkani al'veolyarnyh otrostkov chelyustey u bol'nyh parodontitom na fone displazii soedinitel'noy tkani. Problemy stomatologii. 2016;12(3):67-72. [M.O. Nagaeva I.L. Shestel. The nanostructure of the alveolar bone sollagen in patients with periodontitis associated with connective tissue dysplasia. The actual problems in dentistry. 2016;12(3):74-79. (In Russ.)]. https://doi.org/10.18481/2077-7566-2016-12-3-74-79
6. Nagaeva M.O., Bragin A.V., Ron' G.I. i dr. Sredstvo dlya lecheniya zabolevaniy parodonta i slizistoy obolochki polosti rta s reparativnym effektom. Patent RF № 2671512.2018. Byul. 31. [M.O. Nagaeva, A.V. Bragin, G.I. Ron et al. Remedy for the treatment of periodontal and oral mucosa diseases with a reparative effect. Patent RF No. 2671512.2018. Bull. 31. (In Russ.)]. https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37362616
7. Bascom R., Schubart J.R., Mills S., Smith Th., Zukley L.M., Francomano C.A., McDonnell N. Heritable disorders of connective tissue: description of a data repository and initial cohort characterization // Am J Med Genet A. – 2019;179(4):552-560. https://doi.org/10.1002%2Fajmg.a.61054
8. Handa K., Abe S., Suresh V.V., Fujieda Y., Ishikawa M., Orimoto A., Kobayashi Y., Yamada S., Yamaba S., Murakami S., Saito M.. Fibrillin-1 insufficiency alters periodontal wound healing failure in a mouse model of Marfan syndrome // Arch Oral Biol. – 2018;90:53-60. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.archoralbio.2018.02.017.
9. Venza N., Danesi C., Contò D., Fabi F., Mampieri G., Sangiuolo F., Laganà G. Periodontal condition in growing subjects with Marfan Syndrome: a case-control study // Peer J. – 2019;7:e6606. https://doi.org/10.7717/peerj.6606.
10. Wang B., Shao J., Fu J., Jansen J.A., Walboomers X.F., Hooijmans C.R., Van Luijk J., Yang F. Topical Host-Modulating Therapy for Periodontal Regeneration: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis // Tissue Eng Part B Rev. – 2019;25(6):526-543. https://doi.org/10.1089/ten.TEB.2019.0184.