GRNTI 76.29 Клиническая медицина
OKSO 31.06.2001 Клиническая медицина
BBK 566 Стоматология
TBK 57 Медицина. Фармакология
BISAC MED016000 Dentistry / General
Introduction. Dental caries is a widespread dental disease with high intensity and has an impact on the dental health of the population. After teething fissures are the most susceptible to the development of caries in them, due to the peculiarities of their anatomical structure. One of the main directions of primary prevention of caries is the use of sealants for sealing fissures. As sealants are used modern materials from the group of glass ionomer cements, monomernye sealants and composite sealants. Due to the lack of currently clear indications and algorithms for minimally invasive interventions using filling materials in different clinical situations, a study of various materials for invasive fissure sealing in the laboratory. Purpose ― in vitro assess various materials for invasive fissure sealing. Methodology.The procedure of invasive sealing with the use of various filling materials was carried out on the removed intact teeth. Subsequently, the boundary adhesion of sealants was evaluated according to the criteria for direct restoration, as well as the dye permeability along the adhesion boundary. Results. On the basis of the obtained data, the optimal choice of filling materials during the methods of invasive sealing and preventive sealing is justified. Studies show the high potential of polymer composite sealants as a material for sealing fissures both imported and domestic production.
dental caries, fissure sealing, monomeric sealants, glass ionomer cements, sealants
1. Tokmakova, S. I., Bondarenko, O. V., Shevtsova, A. A., Sgibneva, V. A., Zhukova, E. S., Voblova, T. V. (2018). Otsenka rasprostranennosti i intensivnosti kariyesa i nekarioznykh porazheniy u vzroslogo naseleniya goroda Barnaula [Estimation of prevalence and intensity of caries and non-carious lesions in the adult population of Barnaul]. Sovremennyye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern problems of science and education], 4, URL : http://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=27913 (In Russ.)
2. Rodionova, A., Kamenova, T., Afonina, I., Hmizova, T., Oganian, V. (2015). Sovremennyy podkhod k profilaktike kariyesa na populyatsionnom urovne [Modern approach to caries prevention at the population level]. Problemy stomatologii [Problems of Dentistry], 3–4, 25–31. (In Russ.)
3. Barer, G. M., Kuzmina, I. N. (1996). Osobennosti diagnostiki rannikh form kariyesa zhevatel'noy poverkhnosti pervykh postoyannykh molyarov [Features of the diagnosis of early forms of caries on the chewing surface of the first permanent molars]. Novoye v stomatologii [New in Dentistry], 2, 3–5. (In Russ.)
4. Kiselnikova, L. P. (2006). Individual'naya profilaktika kariyesa zubov u detey shkol'nogo vozrasta [Individual prevention of dental caries in school children]. Klinicheskaya stomatologiya [Clinical Dentistry], 4, 52–56. (In Russ.)
5. Kobiyasova, I. V., Mikhalkova, E. S. (2018). Sovremennyye vozmozhnosti profilaktiki fissurnogo kariyesa putem fiziologicheskikh i biofunktsional'nykh resheniy germetizatsiya fissur kak iskusstvo [Modern possibilities for the prevention of fissure caries through physiological and biofunctional solutions fissure sealing as an art]. Stomatologiya [Dentistry], 4, 38–42. (In Russ.)
6. Lobovkina, L. A., Romanov, A. M. (2008). Germetizatsiya fissur - nadezhnyy sposob profilaktiki kariyesa zubov [Fissure sealing - teeth caries preventive maintenance reliable way]. Stomatologiya detskogo vozrasta i profilaktika [Pediatric dentistry and prevention], 4 (27), 42–44. (In Russ.)
7. Borodina, T. V., Apraksina, E. Yu., Zheleznaya, A. P. (2015). Effektivnost' germetizatsii fissur zhevatel'noy gruppy zubov u detey [Efficiency of sealing of fissures of chewing group of teeth at children]. Meditsina i obrazovaniye v Sibiri [Medicine and education in Siberia], 5, 42. (In Russ.)
8. Cherkasov, S. M. (2014). Analiz rasprostranennosti zabolevaniy zubochelyustnoy sistemy, formiruyushchikh spros na stomatologicheskiye uslugi [Analysis of the prevalence of diseases of the dentofacial system, forming the demand for dental services]. Fundamental'nyye issledovaniya [Basic Research], 2, 186–189. (In Russ.)
9. Skulska, S. (2019). Dental fissure sealing as a method of primary prevention of fissure caries. Sovremennaya stomatologiya [Modern dentistry], 1 (95), 60. (In Russ.)
10. Andriyanov, V. G., Bibartseva, E. A. (2016). Aktual'nost' primeneniya kompozitnykh germetikov dlya profilaktiki kariyesa [The relevance of the use of composite sealants for the prevention of caries]. Byulleten' meditsinskikh internet-konferentsiy [Bulletin of medical Internet conferences], 5, 845–846. (In Russ.)
11. Barja-Fidalgo, F., Maroun, S., de Oliveira, B. H. (2009). Effectiveness of a glass ionomer cement used as a pit and fissure sealant in recently erupted permanent first molars. Journal Dent Child (Chic), 76, 34–40.
12. Ji, P. H., Xu, Q. L., Ba, Y. (2007). Clinical evaluation of fluor protector and glassionomer cement used as pit and fissure sealant for preventing pit and fissure caries in children. Shanghai Kou Qiang YI Xue, 16, 374–376.
13. Stepanova, T. S., Kuzminskaya, O. Yu. (2015). Opyt primeneniya klassicheskikh stekloionomernykh tsementov dlya invazivnoy germetizatsii fissur postoyannykh zubov u detey [The experience of using classical glass ionomer cements for invasive sealing of fissures of permanent teeth in children]. Stomatologiya detskogo vozrasta i profilaktika [Pediatric Dentistry and Prevention], 2 (53), 15–18. (In Russ.)
14. Butvilovsky, A. V., Volodkevich, D. L., Volodkevich, A. L. (2017). Opyt primeneniya samoprotravlivayushchego silana "quickseal" ("bjmlab") dlya germetizatsii fissur i yamok zubov [The experience of using self-etching silane "quickseal" ("bjmlab") for sealing fissures and fossae]. Stomatologicheskiy zhurnal [Dental Journal], 3, 255–256. (In Russ.)
15. Duangthip, D., Lussi, A. (2004). Effects of application techniques and fissure types on the in vitro performance of two fissure sealants. Am. Journal Dent, 17, 137–142.
16. Francescut, P., Lussi, A. (2006). Performance of a conventional sealant and a flowable composite on minimally invasive prepared fissures. Oper Dent, 31, 543–550.
17. Hicks, J. (2007). Glass ionomer pit and fissure sealant provides caries protection on occlusal surfaces. Journal Evid. Based. Dent: Pract., 7, 3–12.
18. Singh, S., Pandey, R. K. (2011). An evaluation of nanocomposites as pit and fissure sealants in child patients. Journal Indian Soc. Pedod. Prev. Dent, 29, 294–299.
19. Cao, H. Z., Shu, C. B., Wang, S., Huang, W. (2011). Clinical evaluation of pit and fissure sealant with light-cured flowable resin and light-cured pit and fissure sealants. Shanghai Kou Qiang Yi Xue, 20, 545–547.
20. Folke, B. D., Walton, J. L., Feigal, R. J. (2004). Occlusal sealant success over ten years in a private practice: comparing longevity of sealants placed by dentists, hygienists, and assistants. Pediatr Dent, 26, 426–432.
21. Feigal, R. J., Donly, K. J. (2006). The Use of pit and fissure sealants. Pediatr Dent, 28, 2, 143–150.
22. Kakaboura, A., Matthaiou, L., Papagiannoulis, L. (2002). In vitro study of penetration of flowable resin composite and compomer into occlusal fissures. Eur J Peadiatr Dent, 3, 4, 205–209.
23. Burbridge, L., Nugent, Z., Deery, C. (2006). A randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of a one-step conditioning agent in fissure sealant placement: 6 month results. Int J Pediatr Dent, 16, 6, 424–430.
24. Kravchuk, I. V., Bintsarovskaya, G. V. (2002). Sovremennyye podkhody k vyboru sredstv i metodov germetizatsii fissur [Modern approaches to the choice of means and methods of sealing fissures]. Stomatologiya detskogo vozrasta [Pediatric Dentistry], 4, 16–19. (In Russ.)
25. Polushina, A. S., Bozhko, A. N. (2017). Primeneniye materialov dlya germetizatsii fissur, soderzhashchikh ftor [The use of materials for sealing fissures containing fluorine]. Vestnik sovremennykh issledovaniy [Bulletin of modern research], 11 (14), 56. (In Russ.)
26. Menon, P. V., Shashikiran, N. D., Reddy, V. V. (2007). Comparison of antibacterial properties of two fluoridereleasing and a nonfluoride-releasing pit and fissure sealants. Journal Indian Soc. Pedod. Prev. Dent, 25, 3, 133–136.
27. Hicks, J., Flaitz, C. M., GarciaGodoy, F. (2000), Fluoride releasing sealant and caries- like enamel lesion formation in vitro. J Clin Pediatr Dent, 24, 3, 215–219.
28. Pazdnikova, N. K., Kuzmina, E. M. (2009). Sravnitel'naya otsenka klinicheskoy effektivnosti razlichnykh germetikov, soderzhashchikh bioaktivnyye iony [Comparative evaluation of the clinical effectiveness of various sealants containing bioactive ions]. Dental Forum [Dental Forum], 2, 16–21. (In Russ.)